Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, schools have been closed for months. We know the basic things to avoid infection – physical distancing, washing our hands frequently, wearing masks, but how about our mental and emotional health? First, know that you are not alone. Millions of teens from around the world are forced to stay home during lockdown.
Next, how do we cope with this?
By being grateful for what we still have and are able to do.
Here are some websites that we hope can help you during this challenging time.
- Pros and cons of being at home and how to cope https://kidshelpline.com.au/teens/issues/quarantine-isolation-and-lockdown
- How to protect your mental health https://www.unicef.org/coronavirus/how-teenagers-can-protect-their-mental-health-during-coronavirus-covid-19
- Self-care tips to help you feel good https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.shethepeople.tv/blog/self-care-lockdown-tips-feel-good/amp
- Fun activities to do https://rudheathsenioracademy.org.uk/fun-activities-for-your-teens-to-do-during-coronavirus-lockdown/
- Need to talk to someone? Chat with Befrienders KK at WhatsApp 016-8036945, Facebook Messenger ‘Befrienders KK’ or email them at [email protected]